Thursday, May 6, 2010

Framed


Noah went bowling for the FIRST time EVER last month. The Young Men and Young Women went bowling for their combined activity, and Noah got to tag along and give it a try! His first attempt at rolling the ball down the alley went well... Until he got so excited that he jumped, slipped on the slick floor, and landed square on his now un-diapered and un-padded booty.

Sad... SAD little boy!


Many tears later, we convinced him to give it another try. And THIS time he had his own shoes... I've never seen bowling shoes that small! So adorable.



Overall, I think he had a lot of fun. And maybe knocked down a few pins along the way.

The gutters helped... and so did Daddy. :)

3 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

Way to go Noah!!!! Sounds like a fun outing and activity. Love the cutest little bowling shoes I have ever seen! :)

KaraLee Stephenson said...

I love the little bowling shoes, but I love the little boy who wore them even more!

AmyPoll said...

Our lanes don't have them quite that small...those ones looked so tiny...or maybe it is just that my kiddies are getting so big. Oh...and I particularly like the plumber's in one of the pictures...Julianna had a seriously permanent plumber's for at least two years after diapers!!!