Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh, how they grow...


My very first Mother's Day with Noah was so magical... My arms were, at last, full of sweet sweet beautiful baby. At last, I felt like I wanted to take home a flower or a cookie (I don't remember which one was offered that year!). Recently I read a beautiful blog entry by an adoptive mother whose little baby boy came to them just a few weeks before this last Mother's Day. I loved reading her thoughts about her Mother's Day this year. She wrote about how her husband has honored her on Mother's Day every year, even though they had not yet been blessed with children. She says...

"... It's not my 1st Mother's Day. It's just the 1st Mother's Day that I can breathe."

I so understand that.

Looking back over my last four Mother's Days, I just can't BELIEVE how fast my little boy has grown! See for yourself. :)

2007 - 3 months old...



2008 - 1 year old...



2009 - 2 years old...



2010 - 3 years old...



Can't wait to see what next year will bring.... Besides the bowl of Lucky Charms in bed on Sunday morning! Awesome. :)

Love,

Noah's Mommy
@>->--

2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

So fun to see the growth. Happy Mother's Day, Nicole!! I hope you enjoyed this one too! :)

KaraLee Stephenson said...

Wow! I had forgotten how little he was. He is such a precious little miracle and we love watching him grow!