Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Translation...


When we posted about Noah's pumpkin-painting experience, we included a video of him speaking in tongues (HA!) about his experience at the pumpkin farm. Um.... So nobody came CLOSE. I guess I'll keep the king-sized candy bar for myself.

Here's the video, just to review:




And here's the translation:

Me: Did you pick out your pumpkin?

Noah: Yeah, and I go to haunted house and it was very scary and it had the lights and the music.

Me: Yeah, and then what happened?

Noah: And we came out and ... and I went down the slide and fell on my bottom.

Me: ... Well, excellent.


So there you have it, folks. And just to show that I'm NOT making this up, here are a few pictures of Noah during this traumatic event.

Kevin and Noah on their way in the Haunted Castle...


On their way OUT... Note the big crocodile tears from Noah.


Noah coming down the slide. He was still crying, so he didn't really catch himself at the end and landed on his cute little booty... Yeah, that just made it all better. :)


I'm not worried... I'm pretty sure he'll try again next year. And if not, there's always Candy Land!

Nicole
@>->--

1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

I seem to remember Noah hating the pony rides at Thanksgiving Point too. But, now he likes them. So, you see, he'll come around on the whole haunted house and slide thing too. Sounds like fun! Also, I don't really know how you were able to translate all that...I can barely make it out even still. You must be the best mommy! Love ya!!