Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Make-Over

Good morning, everyone!!!

So... Our blog has a new look, mostly because we have new family pictures! They're a bit overdue since Noah was 14 months old in our last set. We want to THANK THANK THANK our wonderful friend Stacie (or "Miss Stacie" as Noah calls her!) for the amazing portraits and we can't wait to use them on our adoption profile. I told her that someones HAS to pick us now since we have such an awesome photographer! he he he

If you want to check out some more of our pics and more of Stacie's work, here's her website:









Say "Cheese!"

Nicole
@>->--

3 comments:

B said...

Okay that picture of Noah and Abbie running is ADORABLE! Especially since Brad Paisley's song "Find Yourself" on your playlist started playing and it was the perfect country-ish picture to go with the music. Just looking at it makes me happy.

B said...

Am I allowed to comment twice? I just looked at the pictures on her site and you all look great! I especially like the 2nd picture - the close-up black and white one. P.S. Nicole, love your sweater!

Jaime Dubois said...

Love the new look for your blog...I totally approve!! And, I love all the new family pictures...you all look amazing! :)