Saturday, October 31, 2009

BoBo The Ham and Daisy Dog


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

This year we have a little clown, sometimes sad and sometimes hyper, and his little flower. Kevin jokes and says that every time someone tries to pet Abbie tonight, we should squirt them with water...

I'm thinking about it.

Anywhoo! So here are my munchkins and Noah can hardly WAIT for our ward Trunk Or Trunk tonight. Buzz lightyear bucket is at the back door, poised for action. We're taking him to this really cool neighborhood after that for some good old fashioned Trick Or Treating with his two friends, Abbey and Maddie. It should be great fun since THIS YEAR Noah knows what he's doing from the start... AND he won't just sign "Thank You" and run with the candy. He'll probably stay and talk their ears off about just how completely awesome Buzz Lightyear is... But can you blame him?

BTW... Sorry about the whole clown thing, Uncle Bubba. Hope this doesn't traumatize you so that you can't consume mass quantities of individually wrapped Halloween goodness!


Oh, how she hates when I put her in costumes. But then she totally works the camera! Funny girl. This one's for you, Aunt Jeanne!


Noah had fun with pictures this year... His inner clown came out:



Happy Haunting, Everyone!!!

Nicole
@>->--



6 comments:

AmyPoll said...

He is so cute and such a ham!!! I love how his personality is jumping from the pictures. happy trick or treating!!!

Jaime Dubois said...

Noah is the most adorable little clown you have EVER seen! I love the picture where he is hugging the tree with his mouth open...and the one where he is laying in the leaves! Abbie looks completely humiliated as usual (poor Abbie), but she is the perfect gerbera daisy...my favorite!

Happy Halloween, and have a great time trick-or-treating!! :)

Liz Marshall said...

Love the pictures. Your dog Abbie looks miserable, just like Jamie said. Hope you guys have a great halloween. See you guys sometime soon.

Jon and Liz

Anna Winn and Family said...

I love love love your blog!! I'm so glad I found it :) Noah is adorable - soooooo cute and I love the pics! You all look so happy. I wish I could see you guys once a decade!

Amanda said...

A-DOR-ABLE!! Those pics are perfect!!

B said...

I explained to Clay that Noah was a clown and I wanted him to look at a picture of him. At first Clay hid his face in his hands and said no way but when I finally convinced him that Noah was a cute clown, he looked, and agreed. ALSO I love Abbie Mae's outfit - she looks so skinny...and I have a feeling she didn't want to walk in that - I remember her wearing her pajamas one night and she refused to walk or bend her legs. Miss you guys!