Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cookie Henge


Ah, yes... Pumpkin cookies!!! It doesn't get better than slapping some sprinkles and candy corn on buttercream and then devouring it. Of course, since Noah has joined in the fun the last few years, I've learned that the candy corn and sprinkles don't always MAKE IT onto the frosting. But that's okay, too!

Noah and his friend Derek "Stone" decorated Halloween cookies together last week and we had a great time. Let's just say that we gave the boys free reign over sprinkle choice and quantity, so the cookies turned out very Picasso-ish. I think they were awesome!!! And oh so yummy...

Kevin once again tuned into his artistic side and created a masterpiece. Ladies and Gentlemen, I ask you to behold......

COOKIE HENGE!!!!


The finished products:


The Boys...


Pouring away...


I joined in... Noah's doing his imitation of the pumpkin cookie! Funny dude...







I'm still finding sprinkles on my kitchen floor... Good times.


Counting down to Trick-or-Treating!!!!

Nicole
@>->--

4 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

Looks like tons of fun! I am now very much craving a pumpkin sugar cookie with buttercream frosting and all the works (sprinkles, candy corn, etc). Must go get me one of those soon!

AmyPoll said...

I second Jaime there...that made me REALLY want a yummy homemade sugar cookie...but I'm not that crafty!!! Noah is such a cutie and as for the sprinkles on the floor...that is what your little dog is for :)

chaela said...

SOOO Cute! I third the cookie craving... Nicole you are an amazing mother

chaela said...

Also, I love how in the video 2/3rds of the decorations went straight into Noah's mouth. I taught him well during our short time together.... :)