Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Getting into the "BOO" Mood

Getting into the Halloween spirit has been very easy this year. Noah is SOOOOO excited!!! He checks everyday just to make sure that his costume is still hanging there in his closet and that Abbie Mae knows that she's going to go Trick-or-Treating, too. He has his Buzz Lightyear candy bucket all ready to grab on the way out the door.

AND... He's so into it that he may actually let me do some Halloween make-up this year!

Here's a look at my FIRST attempt at costume make-up... On an eight month old... I know...


He was a good sport about it, and the fact that he was dressed like a scarecrow. But now the fun begins! I figure that this just may be the last Halloween that I will pick his costume for him. This may just be the last year that he and Abbie will coordinate. But definitely just the beginning of Daddy and Mommy pilfering a percentage of the goodies when we head back home. It's just a fact of life...

Love,
The Black Cat
@>->--


2 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the costumes! So adorable.

Jaime Dubois said...

Ok...that takes me down memory lane a little bit...he is by far the cutest scarecrow I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Truly! :) I'm so glad that he is excited for Halloween. He must have a little of his Aunt Jaime in him if he loves Halloween so much. I'm really dying to see what he will be for Halloween this year. I'm looking forward to dressing my little guy up for Halloween in the future. I'll have to take some tips from you! :) Love ya, and Happy Haunting!!