Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reason #10,962...


... Let me count the ways that I love HIM.

Another reason this week: Whenever I get in the shower and Kevin just happens to be home, he sneaks into the bathroom and steals my towel. Then he brings it back to me just as I'm getting out, only it's been in a nice warm dryer for about ten minutes and is all fluffy and delightful.

Goosebumps!!!

Love,

Nicole
@>->--

(Oh green grass... How we miss thee! It's officially March, so could you please hurry up and come back? I don't care if you bring spiders and mosquitoes with you. Well, at least not a first...)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Oooo... that sounds heavenly!

Amanda said...

that is sooo thoughtful

Jaime Dubois said...

That is sooo sweet!! I didn't know that he did that for you? I might have to mention that to Jake! ;)