Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lucky...


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!




Old Irish Curse:

May those who love us, love us.

And those that don't love us
May God turn their hearts.

And if He doesn't turn their hearts

May He turn their ankles,

So we'll know them by their limping.




If you're lucky enough to live here... You're lucky enough. :)

Love,
One LUCKY Girl
@>->--

P.S. Photography provided by the amazing skills of my little dude. He's a budding talent!!! I'm not kidding... He pushed the button ALMOST every time.


2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

So much cuteness!! I almost missed this post because your Survivor one was at the top, and I thought that you hadn't updated yet. So glad that I checked down further! Anyway...I love the pictures courtesy of Noah. Very impressive. Also, I love the Irish curse...made me smile! :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Erin said...

I am not kidding, Marissa said "Mom" when she saw those pictures. Too cute! Rissa wants to type:
b fdgjuf
Thanks for enduring that. I can't wait to see you!