Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pancake phone


Noah recently discovered that if he emptied the contents of some of my lower kitchen cupboards, he could crawl inside.



Also, he thinks that the "plug dealie" for our griddle is a telephone. We refer to it as the pancake phone. Sometimes I catch him making phone calls with it. Sometimes I catch him INSIDE the cupboard making phone calls. When I ask who he's talking to, the answer is usually "Nam." (His Gram...)


And he always ends the conversation with the same phrase:

"Okay... okay... Well, I haf to go. Talk to you yater. Bye!"

He's just such a multi-tasker.

In Elmo jams...

Love,
Nicole
@>->--

1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

Wow! So this is what I have to look forward to in a few years. :) Noah is such a smart, creative, and cute little boy. I'm always anxious to hear what he will do next!