Monday, March 2, 2009

He Speaks!!!!!


Yes, it's true! My little boy is now proficient in about oh.... 6 or 7 words! And the best part is that he's so excited when he manages to say them. I would cheer for him and it soon caught on that he could cheer for himself, too. :) As you can see in the videos, Noah has a very enthusiastic and completely ADORABLE "YaaaaaaaaaaEeeeeeeeeey!!!"

So turn off the music over to the right... ------------------------>

And enjoy! (Poor little boy has been sick lately, so you'll have to excuse the cough)







Have a "YaaaaEeeey" Day!

Nicole
@>->--

9 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

Yes! He is doing so well, and it won't be long until he knows twice as many words. Also, it just warms my heart to hear his enthusiasm and how he says "yeeeaaayy!" He gets that these are exciting times too.

Good work, Noah! Keep it up!!!

B said...

How cute!!!! It's so fun to hear what his little voice sounds like. I love the premature "Yaaaeeeeys" he gives when he doesn't say something right, like he is just trying to cover up the fact that he knows he didn't get it quite right. He's getting so big!

Jaime Dubois said...

P.S. I love seeing him use his cars cup. I hope he likes it! :)

Smith family said...

He's getting so big. I love the way he says "cough, cough". I can just picture him giving a talk someday in Primary. After he finishes each word he lets out his "Yaeeeaaayy!" That would make it a very long talk. Keep those video's posted!

Amanda said...

Poor kid! I hate when they are sick and there's nothing you can do to help them. So sad!
But, at least he is happy, and my favorite part was 'grandpa'!

Erin said...

Yeah! I loved seeing these videos. We absolutely have to get Marissa and Noah together because they say very similar things. Then they could cheer each other on. Yeah!

chaela said...

WOOHOO!!!!! Go little dude Go!

Jones said...

I LOVE when the words come! yaaa! and we have the same couch!

Anonymous said...

So very exciting and cute! I miss my awesome Smith cousins.