Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Son-Shine


A few weeks ago the clouds parted and the cold air faded for a few glorious afternoons. With 75 degrees and an anxious little boy, it was inevitable... Outside to play!!!

I know that every mother thinks that her child is the cutest and funniest little imp EVER... But when I see his smile and his sense of humor (that's evolving everyday), I'm just sure of it. :) My "Sun" overwhelms me with joy.



Love,

Noah's Mommy
@>->--

BTW - Sorry about the advertising for GAP... They really should pay people, shouldn't they???

5 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

He really is the cutest EVER! And, he looks so very happy. Here's hoping that more warm weather follows!! :)

Amy Simms said...

I love the warmer weather! And he really is a cutie. Little boys are so fun.

Erin said...

I love Noah! I can't wait to see this big boy.

Brenda Scarlett said...

Okay so true you are his Mom...but who could deny the cuteness of NOAH!!!!

Keri Blue said...

I can't believe how BIG he's getting!!!!! Love you guys!