Sunday, March 15, 2009

Frosting and Sprinkles...

This Valentine's Day was full of smiles, hugs, kisses, and SUGAR COOKIES!!! Don't forget the sprinkles. My boys took me to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants that we discovered when we lived in Indiana: Texas Roadhouse. Rolls and cinnamon butter, anyone? Then we came home and frosted Valentine's cookies! We pulled the step stool up to the counter for Mr. Noah and let him go to town (Right now I can't imagine the day when he won't need that anymore). I think he ATE more sprinkles than he put on the actual cookies (Please see video below), but that's all part of the experience. I hope he'll do this with us again soon. OH, THE SPRINKLES!!! I'm still finding some here and there. :)

Hard at work...

Noah's handiwork. Not bad for a first-timer!

Then I told him that he could pick one!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... What else can I say?


Of course, he still shared...

Notice the change in outfits AFTER the sprinkling and before he munched. I LOVE having a 2 year old!




Well, I'll end this DELICIOUS blog with two words and a picture:

BUTTERCREAM FROSTING!!!


Have a YUMMY day!

Nicole
@>->--

2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

I love the tradition of making sugar cookies during the holidays. I think it will be something I will do in my family for many, many years to come. Plus, they are so yummy! Yes, you can say buttercream frosting because it is one of the best kinds ever!!!

Glad you had so much fun. Wish we could do it together someday with our families.

Love ya,
Jamz

Melissa Telford said...

How cute!!! I loved the video! Noah is so big and so adorable. Your little family looks amazing. Lots of love from Oregon!