Thursday, February 17, 2011

Toyota Talk...


Jillian and her awesome cousin, Laura, came to see us last weekend and to celebrate Noah's birthday. I LOVE that I have pictures of Jillian and Noah around his birthday for every year he's celebrated so far. I hope that tradition will continue. :)



While we were out and about on Saturday, Noah picked out a new Star Wars toy with some birthday money: Master Jedi YODA!!!! Super awesome...

On the car ride home, we were all conversing about how Jillian and her husband drive a Toyota just like us. And we were talking about how much we love our Toyotas. Little boy chimed in with his two cents.

Me: "Do you like your Toyota?"

Jillian: "Yeah, we do...."

Noah: "Well, I LOVE my toy Yoda! Because he can do Jedi jumps and he uses the force and he's so COOL!!!"


We all just cracked up. What a great listener! And I have no argument against Yoda's coolness.


1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

Love it! That boy makes me smile!! I agree that his toy Yoda must be really amazing! :)