Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's just talk aboud Da Cake, O-kah?


It works best if you pronounce the title of this post like Franck Eggelhoffer in Father of the Bride. You know what I'm sayin' is TRUE....


Anywhoo! Noah decided that this year he wanted to have a "How To Train Your Dragon" birthday, complete with lavishly decorated cake. I looked around at different bakeries and their options. But no one seemed to offer THAT. And also, I like to make as much of Noah's birthday cakes as possible. There will come a day when, for convenience sake, I'm sure I will just order a half sheet for his party. For now, I want to give it my best!


This is my little birthday boy's face when he first saw the finished cake:



More pictures of the birthday boy coming soon, I PROMISE!!! We've had another bout of the 24 hour throw-upers... If that's not a real word, I'm declaring it as such after the night we had again last night. :) But here's a sneak peak!

4 comments:

KaraLee Stephenson said...

Nicole,
That is one of the cutest cakes I've ever seen. I loved Noah's look at the end!

Jaime Dubois said...

Awesome job on the cake!! I am going to have to hire you to make all of Zach's birthday cakes. :) Hope Noah had a wonderful birthday!!

Brianna said...

Maybe YOU should sell that cute cake to the bakeries that didn't carry it... it's awesome!

Amanda said...

WOW! When I saw it at the party I seriously thought it was store bought!