Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful


Yesterday was filled with good times, good food, good memories, good friends... And my favorite things in the whole world. Here's a sneak peak:


We invited some friends over to celebrate Thanksgiving with us and we had a nice, relaxing dinner around 2:30. We ate pie a few hours later and played games until 10:00. It was just the kind of Thanksgiving that I needed this year! This year was the first year that I felt like I could trust Noah to use my wedding china, and he did great! He helped me set the table and was such a good boy all day. He made it a beautiful day for Mommy while I hung out in the kitchen, ironed table clothes and napkins, and listened to Christmas music on Pandora. Ahhhhhhhh.....


When Noah was helping me shop for a new table cloth, he picked out a little votive candle and wanted to use it on the table. How could I resist???


Hope you all had a wonderful day and are enjoying each others' company... and the left overs today!

Love,
Someone who JUST finished washing the china....
@>->--

2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

Glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving...looks yummy! We love you Smiths!! :)

brinnandramona said...

love your artistic shots, it looked like a beautiful Thanksgiving.