Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hoosier Dadddy


This post is a little late by about 3 days or so... Hope you all had an amazing Father's Day!!! Kevin's day started out on a good note by having all his morning meetings canceled before church. Then after church I made him his favorite chicken and broccoli soup with fresh crescents. It's amazing that I had everything to make it in the house since I hadn't been grocery shopping since returning from camp! And then, in true Kevin fashion, he sacrificed his own Father's Day nap and let me sleep after I collapsed on the couch. I love him SOOOO much...




Happy Father's Day, Kev! Next year it will be steak and a 3 hour nap for you. I promise. :)

Love,
Coley
@>->--

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love the last picture with the scrunched face!

Jaime Dubois said...

Happy Father's Day, Kevin!! I love how much that little boy adores you! :)