Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho....

It's off to CAMP I GO!!!

I will be at Little Sioux camp for the next week as the Level One Leader (for those familiar with Girl's Camp, this is for the first timers! Usually 12 years old....) It will be an adventure for sure. All I can say is that this week will fly by, drag on relentlessly, and I'll be sad and elated when Friday comes finally! :)

So in my absence, Kevin will be running solo on the family blog and he's got some OUTSTANDING material to bring forward. I may just rev up my iphone in the middle of the Iowa wilderness to see what he has to say. But I just want to leave you with one of the funniest things I've seen in a LOOOOOOONG time. Enjoy:


.... "I'm on a horse." Classic

Blog you later!

CoCo
@>->--

2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

Good Luck at Camp...you will be great!! Be sure to call me to tell me all about it when you get home. Love you!

The Magalogo Family said...

Found your blog! Your family is super cute! Hope all is well with you guys. -McKenna