Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Recent Conversation...


The lake flies have returned, causing Noah much distress and then contemplation. Since his whole LIFE revolves around going potty these days, the following exchange took place between us yesterday.

(Counting all the flies on our screen door... Probably fifty or so...)

Noah: "Mommy, do flies go poo-poo?"

Me: "Yes, they do."

Noah: "Do they go poo-poo in the potty?"

Me: "No, they go outside somewhere."

Noah: "Oh..... like maybe Salt Lake City?"


Since we'd just flown through SLC to get to Oregon, Noah has been obsessed with that city and the fact that he can say its full name. I thought his logic was quite funny... And all I could say was:

"Yes, I'm sure that the flies go poo-poo in Salt Lake City."


AND once again I'm blogging about that bodily function. :)


1 comment:

Smith family said...

You know, that is something I had never thought about before until now. Noah asks some pretty thoughtful questions. I'm pretty sure flies can go anywhere they want-- whether they are indoors or out. So I guess Salt Lake City would be just as likely as anywhere else, (EXCEPT in Oregon...because we don't allow that out here!)
And if Noah ever finds a dragon to train, that is something else to consider:)