Monday, December 28, 2009

'Versary


It's official! Today is our 10th wedding anniversary. So Kevin and I are writing this entry together. :)

NICOLE:

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I found my best friend at 10 years old. And then he asked me to marry him about a decade later. And a decade after that, here we are. Our first home together was a musty but cute little four-plex that had ZERO heat in the winter. But I burned my favorite candles and was happy just to be there with him. We've come a long way, Baby. :) Can't wait for the next decade... Love you more.



KEVIN:

It's amazing to think that 10 years ago, we were just a couple of college students in Utah and I still had three years left of my undergrad. Since then we've lived in Utah, Indiana, Oregon, and Nebraska. We got a cute little dog. We both finished graduate degrees. We have our beautiful son. I always tell Nicole that if I knew how great it would be to be married to her, I wouldn't have waited so long (and as it was we got married less than a year after I returned from my mission). You have to admit, it's been a pretty awesome decade for me. My wife is hot! LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Jones said...

oh my goodness you are both too cute! Happy 10th!

Brenda Scarlett said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are such a beautiful couple!!!

AmyPoll said...

Congratulations!!!

Jaime Dubois said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! I look back at those pictures, and you both look like babies to me. :) So glad that you found each other, and I can't believe it has been 10 years already. Here's to many more years to come!