Monday, December 14, 2009

Mr. "Up"


Noah has the greatest imagination. Often I will find him trying to dress up and play certain characters from stories or movies that he currently loves. But sometimes he completely catches me off guard with his wit and humor.

A few nights ago, Kevin made homemade cinnamon rolls and while Noah helped he discovered my rather uniquely shaped Pampered Chef rolling pin (with a roller on each end). He looked at it and played with it for a few minutes and I didn't think anything of it... Until...

Later that night he came downstairs with his thick-rimmed 3D glasses on (from the movie theater) and grabbed the rolling pin. Then he started walking around with it in a strange hunched-over way. I was curious.

"Who are you playing, Baby?"

"I'm UP!!!"

He was trying to be Carl Fredricksen from the movie "Up." An old man using a walking stick.

Yeah... That was ALL him. I can't wait to see what he'll come up with next.

For your viewing pleasure... I'm NOT making this up.



He plays Carl every now and then. Usually when we're trying to get him ready for bed.




"Kevin.... Chocolate!!!"

Nicole
@>->--

2 comments:

B said...

That is hilarious!!!! And I swear in the second video he claimed that he was pretending to be some sort of Texan. Anyway, can't wait to see you all NEXT WEEK! Love you!

Jaime Dubois said...

That kid has the best little imagination EVER!! Made me crack up...