Sunday, December 20, 2009

Home for the holidays...


After almost 14 hours of travel and 3 delightful plane rides (honestly... not too bad!), we have arrived at home in beautiful Southern Oregon. A land of milk and honey! And pears. And YES, it did rain on us today as we went to church. :)

But here we are and we are ready for Christmas this week. I can't believe how FAST that came this year. I say that every year, but this year it's especially true. The last time we were in Oregon for the holidays, it was Noah's first Christmas!!! I've been reminiscing so much and I HAVE to share some of my favorite pictures of 10 month old little dude and his first encounter with a Christmas tree.


SOOOOOO precious. I can't believe he was that little once. But at the time he seemed like such a big boy! I guess I'm finally realizing what it's like to be a mother in that sense. When he's right next to me, pulling himself up on my leg, he seems so grown up and now I look back and see what a BABY he was then!

And now, for your viewing pleasure...

That Christmas we all were able to come home except for my brother and his famdamily (we missed you guys!) and we set up the camera for some great pictures. First of course we took some silly shots.

This is my favorite of the silly pix. Kevin waited until the last second before the camera clicked, and he leaned over and kissed my dad on the cheek! That's 100% pure reaction from my daddy. Awesome.


K, be good wherever you are and I'll blog more soon. Happy last minute shopping to all of you who are in that crazy situation this week!!!

Ho Ho Ho,

Nicole
@>->--

1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

I remember that year...those were some good times. I seriously look at the picture of myself and can't wait to feel a little more like that again...at least have some of my body back. :) We were so silly that year, but it was great fun!! Merry Christmas to everyone in Oregon!! Wish we could be there too!!!!!!