Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Special Lady

Kevin and I have learned the power of prayer and fasting through our experience with infertility and especially through our adoption journey with Noah. Sometimes I literally felt like I was down on my hands and knees trying to run a marathon. And Kevin and I both know that there is strength and love in the prayers of the faithful coming together. We felt the love of our family and friends as they prayed and fasted WITH us, and then as they continued to pray FOR us when I just couldn't anymore. I know that angels were surrounding us and our baby boy because of your love and support.

There is a very special lady who needs all prayers right now. My grandmother became very sick a few weeks ago and has endured the ICU, blood infections, and now her hands and feet may not recover from lack of circulation. I wish that Kevin, Noah, and I could go see her in Utah and give her our love in person. But for now, we can only send our love and prayers... And crayon drawings. :) If you feel that you can, please join us in praying for "Grandma Stephie"... Who means so much to all of us.


Stay strong, Grandma. @>->--

Thank you...

Nicole

1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

We all love you, Grandma Stephie!! Get well soon. :)

Love,
The Dubois Gang