Friday, September 18, 2009

Biker Dude

Ah, the last days of summer... This particular summer has flown by. I can't believe that it's mid-September already!

Noah has LOVED his little bike these last few months. He still can't quite reach the pedals, but I have no doubt that he will master it soon. Just give him a few more months of growth. :) But he loves to ride down the little hills in our common area by our home. He perfected it while Gram was visiting this summer. Enjoy the videos!


I SOOOO wish that Abbie had a yard where she could lie in the sun all day long. For now she'll have to make due with our daily one-hour outdoor adventures before quiet time.


Gram and Noah!


"Come give me a hug, Abbie..."


"Oh, and a kiss... DENIED!!!"


Mommy and Little Dude @>->--


Biker Dude:




The Other Hill:




One More Time!




Little Talker:





I'll leave you with one last picture... This is Noah's favorite position right now. In bed, on the floor, in the grass, on the couch, or wherever. He'll jump, fall, roll, or plop down and then stick his feet in the air. I think he's going to teach Pilates someday. Hey, a mom can hope, right?


Love,
Biker Dude's Mom

@>->--

4 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

Yay for a new post!!

I can't believe that the last time I saw him in person, he really only said a handful of words...now he is talking so much!! He also looks so much more grown up to me. :)

Love the biker videos...now I can visualize what he was doing while I was talking on the phone with mom. Thanks for sharing, and keep the blog posts coming!

Love ya,
Jamz

Kim said...

He's so cute! Happy summer days! Fall is just around the corner...

Jaime Dubois said...

P.S. I think the picture of you and Noah together is one of my favorites with the two of you so far! :)

AmyPoll said...

I can't believe how much Noah looks like you...how are things going with your next adoption? I am looking forward to seeing everyone next summer.
Amy