Saturday, September 5, 2009

Alphabet Cookies


Ingredients:

26 Whole alphabet letters (and the occasional number...)

2 Heaping cups of giggles

1/2 tsp Sweetness

3 Tbs Creativity

1 cube Butter (...don't ask.)

1 Favorite red cowboy hat



Peel letters off of standard refrigerator and place on cookie sheet. Add all other ingredients and stir. Flip frequently, but only while using a hot pad. Serve immediately... or later... or whenever. Please do NOT bake. No matter how much he insists on it. :)

Love,

Nicole
@>->--

5 comments:

AmyPoll said...

He is TOOOOOO cute!!!

Jaime Dubois said...

He is so creative! I am really impressed!! :) Love that little guy. Please tell him that Auntie Jamz wants to come make alphabet cookies with him.

Brianna said...

That may be the cutest idea ever! He is such a doll!

Jones said...

how cute!

Kim said...

Hey..you have a blog! Perhaps you told me this but if you did, I forgot...I'm getting old. Anyway...so happy to find you in blogosphere! Can I add you to my list of friends?