Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Force is strong with these 3...


We couldn't resist, Okay?  Noah was already set on being Anakin Skywalker this Halloween.  And we have twins... a boy and a girl.  Hmmmm..... what could they be?  Oh, what could they be?  I was so excited to have a Star Wars family Halloween!  I even ordered a Yoda costume for Miss Abbie, but alas it didn't fit her so we sent it back and gave Abbie the year off.  I think she's eternally grateful. :)

Our Halloween started with a Trunk Or Treat at our church, followed by a chilly night of trick or treating.  Noah ran as fast as he could from house to house with his pack of friends, and the adults and babies did our best to follow, direct traffic, greet other parents as we passed each other on narrow sidewalks, and pick up after Abbie (she got to tag along for the night).  As Master Yoda would say, A good time it was.

The force is strong with these 3.... Heaven help us. :)

At the Trunk Or Treat... The Princess kept taking off her super awesome hair.  She'd had enough already.



 Costume documentation pictures.... Just for Mommy's sake.


Isn't this the BEST "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi... You're my only hope." pose EVER????



The Skywalkers reunited...



I love that the Babes are actually looking at each other in this picture.  I can just hear it now.

Liam:   Nice buns, Xio.
Xio:     Shut up...

And here's Dude as Anakin Skywalker, about to turn Sith Lord awesome Jedi...



I am SOOOOOOOO tired today.  Kudos to my parents for all the amazing Halloweens that we had growing up.  I don't know how you did it year after year.  And I totally understand if you want to confess that you pilfered some of our candy when we weren't looking... You deserved it.  At least that's what I'll tell Noah in about 20 years!

Love,
Jedi Momma
@>->--

1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

Happy Halloween to the Smith Family!