Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Punkins


The Little Punkins had a great Halloween! Big brother Noah came with us to take pictures that afternoon since the NICU hasn't locked down yet because of RSV. Phew! The babies were sleeping soundly during their first Halloween ever, but I have a feeling that next year they will keep me pretty busy during Trick or Treating! I'm already scheming about costumes. And speaking of costumes... Yes, Abbie Mae got a break this year. I let it go. If it weren't for my mom being here, we wouldn't even have pumpkins, let alone carved them. I'm soooooooo glad that Noah's holiday fun wasn't put on hold for the new little pumpkins in our life, although he would have understood. :)


He had a GREAT time getting his face painted as Darth Maul from Star Wars. And he loved it when people would Ooooh and Awwww over his whole get up as he went Trick or Treating. Then it was home to help Gram answer the door for fellow costumers! Good times....

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!! Since I'm now nursing twins, I don't feel so bad about partaking of the candy for the next little while. :)

Love,
Nicole
@>->--







2 comments:

Amanda said...

love the pics! When should they be able to come home?

Jaime Dubois said...

Awwwww...looks like a pretty awesome Halloween! I love the pictures of Noah with the twins. So cute!

~Jaime