Monday, November 21, 2011

4 and 3/4


My first born is getting to be SUCH a big boy... He's just so smart and witty. I find myself laughing all day long. And he's growing so fast. I can't believe how short his pants are from last season!!! Best of all, Noah is LOVING being a big brother. Just this afternoon, he spontaneously brought me pacifiers for both babies when I was upstairs feeding them. He told me that Baby Sister's pacie had fallen on the floor so he rinsed it off for me..... That was all him. So loving and so dedicated. Such a sweet boy. My oldest child. My heart. My 4 and 3/4 year old. :)



Love,

Someone who can't believe that she will have a kindergartener next fall....

@>->--


2 comments:

Gramma Zimmer said...

a handsome little boy, beautiful smile, and know he will be a wonderful brother to Sia and Liam. he is growing up so fast. Love to you all.

Jaime Dubois said...

We love you Noah! You look so handsome and grown up in all your pictures! Way to be 4 3/4 years old! :)