Monday, September 27, 2010

The Ring Bearer


Does that mean Noah is Frodo???? Sorry... Just a little Tolkien humor. :)

Here are a few more pictures from the wedding. Noah did an amazing job carrying the rings and we were all holding our breath. This was our last adventure on about a month long vacation. Little boy was exhausted, a little grumpy, and I think I had seriously lost control of him the week before while we were still in Utah. So much to our relief and utmost joy... He did GREAT!!! Sweet little guy. Just think. The next time I'll see him in a tuxedo will most likely be his junior prom. Or singing in the chamber choir. Either way I'll be so proud. BUT let's get through kindergarten first, shall we?



Noah and the cutie-pie flower girl Olivia



2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

So cute!!!!! I am glad that he did a great job for you! :)

Amanda said...

Such a beautiful family!