Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Sweet" Va-Cay!!!


It's true... We are off on our official vacation this summer! So far we've been in Pleasant Grove, UT for just about 2 days now and we've already had a blast. Our little Abbie is with us this time. It does add to the chaos, but I can't imagine leaving her for more than a week or so. And Noah and I will be gone from Lincoln for almost 4 weeks. Like I said.... Va-CAY!!!

Our first day in town included a trip to the mall and the corner candy store. Noah refers to all candy shops as Charlie's chocolate factory (like in Willy Wonka). So he made his choice of an afternoon treat and we were on our way. Oh, the sweet decisions he makes. :)



We'll blog more soon. I'll try not to be sporadic about it. But it is my vacation.

Love,
Nicole
@>->--

1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

What is not to love about that face...especially when it is attached to a big sucker!!! :)