Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Proof

If you haven't read Nicole's new post, Go Mighty Cougars, I suggest you read that first. I just figured I'd make life easier on Nicole and provide the proof that she promised ;)


And here's one more picture from that event that I stumbled upon as I was looking for the one above. If anybody is wondering why Nicole isn't in the robes, she had already beat me by graduating two years earlier.

Can you believe that was 7 years ago? Can you believe my wife is even hotter now‽ (Wow - I'm a little surprised blogspot let me use an interrobang.)

~Kevin

2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

Love the proof! Glad you still think your wife is hot!! :)

C said...

A quesclamation mark! There's really such thing!? I've been trying to combine those two for years.

Wish we could live close to you guys like the good ol' days.
Love the picture.