Saturday, January 30, 2010

Freezin' Football


The snow was oh, so pretty when it first fell in December last year. Now it is reduced to black ugliness lining every roadway and parking lot. I can't wait to see green grass again! Even if it means that the mosquitoes and spiders are returning. We officially have cabin fever... :)

Back to the pretty snow. So it was frigid and crunchy and slick and overwhelming. The obvious thing to do?....

Go outside and play football!!!


...Duh!


Man, I love Kevin's form.... E-hem....








Abbie and I stayed toasty warm inside while they frolicked in the freezin' snow. And I do mean FREEZIN'!!!! Good times....

Love,
Nicole
@>->--

2 comments:

C said...

He is kinda hunky.
I mean....... spunky.;)

Jaime Dubois said...

Looks like fun! I have been having serious cabin fever since Zach was born...I watch the kids outside building snowmen or sledding down our hill. I want to be out there so bad! Anyway, it definitely was the logical thing to do...playing freezing football in the snow. Fun to see your boys enjoying themselves!