Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthday Boy


Today is Kevin's birthday... I asked him as we were driving to church, and as Noah and I were singing him the birthday song, when exactly during the day he was born. To his recollection, it was sometime just before 1:00pm. Not that this matters. You see, I just wanted to make sure that he truly WAS 32 at that moment while we sang to him. :)

Yes, I married a younger man! And it keeps me young. We played games with some friends on Friday night and that's when Kev attempted to blow out his 32 candles. For his cake this year, he chose THE cake.... Betty Crocker so discreetly refers to it as the "Better Than Almost Anything Cake." But we know it as Better Than ______ Cake. (Because this is a family blog, I will leave that blank. Let's just say that it starts with an S and ends in EX.)

Happy Birthday, Baby!!! Hope you have a great one...


Love,

Kevin's Older Woman
@>->--

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Glad we could celebrate with ya'll. Happy birthday. Enjoy your roast and mashed potatoes.

Jones said...

lol, happy b-day to Kevin!!

Jaime Dubois said...

Yay for marrying younger men!! :) Oh, and Happy Birthday Kevin. I hope you had a fabulous day.

Amanda said...

Here's the real question, was it better?:)