Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today...


Today is an okay day. I mean that sincerely! It's okay because, even though I'm struggling again with my emotions about "The Next Baby...," I am overwhelmed by my blessings. So that tips the scale really. :) This doesn't mean that I should just ignore the sadness, but rather find productive ways to vent it or channel it so that it releases from me for awhile longer. I find that a good success story helps or a powerful song. I had the opportunity to visit and read over an AMAZING blog from a couple that are also struggling to have children and she posted this video. I just have to do the same! I like it because the words do ring true and it also reminds me that infertility has many MANY faces...

"I Would Die For That"
Kellie Coffey




Not really sure how to sign off on this one! Except that my day just got a little better... Noah just woke up from his nap and is singing to himself upstairs. Funniest little boy. :)

Love,
Nicole
@>->--

8 comments:

Smith family said...

Wow! What a powerfully touching video...thanks for sharing.

Jaime Dubois said...

Okay...I just found myself in tears...probably because I do know how much you "would die for that!" That is a powerful video! I'm not sure what is just around the corner for you, but I'm sure that it is something great. I'm so glad you have Noah...he really is a miracle. Love you, and can't wait to see you in a few days. :)

B said...

Aw, you just turned me into a big baby Nicole! That was a great video and I think I actually cried through 3/4 of it. We love you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend!

Brianna said...

Tears, and chills. What an answer to my prayers. I just put my girls to bed and was so annoyed with them (tough day), but that put things right back to perspective. Sometimes on hard days I forget how much I wanted those angels and how hard we tried to get this dream that sooo many still ache for. Beautiful song and video.

What a little miracle Noah is and I pray your next miracle will come soon. Thanks again, you're an inspiration.

Heather and Jason said...

Wow! That was a really powerful video and a great song. Like Brittany I found myself crying through most of it too. You are both such amazing people don't forget that. We love you and look forward to seeing you in a few days. And I can't wait to see little Noah and Abbie Mae.

C said...

kinda jealous that everyone else gets to see you this weekend:)
I loved this music video.
Thank you so much.

Sure love you Coco.

Melissa Telford said...

Wow...nothing much to say except that I love you both so much.

Vicki said...

Smiths,
Stumbled across you family blog. Hope you don't mind that I say hello. And know that I love you across the miles. Great video/song. Sharing with you...don't blink, they grow too fast...Sean graduates in June, Grant leaves for the Nicaragua Managua mission in 2 1/2 weeks, the tsunami of empty nesting is building and there is no where to run. Yikes. Love and hugs from Medford.
Vicki Russell and family