Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dude of Easters Past...

Happiest Easter, Everyone! Hope you're all enjoying hard-boiled eggs in all their many forms and recipes (this, of course, excludes you, Dad... Hope you're staying as far away from them as possible!.... Not your favorite treat.) My parents are here visiting us from Oregon and we've enjoyed a very relaxing week of playtime with Noah, lunch at Panera, and fevers and coughs. Noah decided to share his sickness with Daddy and Grandpa. So far Grandma and I are doing just fine! Knock on wood...

I will post pictures and videos of the Easter egg hunt we had yesterday. Noah's friends Cori, Leah and baby Eric joined in the fun! But for today, I just wanted to share a few memories of Easters past.

Noah's first Easter... Two months old! :)

One year old...

Today! Two years old and so hip...


An Easter TACKLE!!! Trust me, she brought it first. Notice her bum in still in the air, ready to pounce!


This is the grin that melts me every time. EVERY time...


Love,
Nicole
@>->--

2 comments:

C said...

Cute cute boy.
Thanks for the pictures by the way. They went straight to the fridge, so now we get to see our favorite nephew all the time (with the way we eat around here... it really is all the time:)
Love you guys.
Watch out for those tornadoes!

Jaime Dubois said...

Happy Easter to you too! :)

I love seeing the Easter's past and present. I also love how much you LOVE that little boy...it's infectious. :) Also, I love his darling Easter outfit...especially the shoes! So much fun. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. -K-, bye!