Friday, April 17, 2009

It's the "Egg"-perience that counts!... he he he....Sorry.


This was the first Easter that we've colored eggs with Noah. Well, actually I colored them while he played with his Gram and Grandpa. :) But he got to hunt for them with his little friends! It was so cute. I think it took a minute for him to catch on to the idea of looking for the eggs in the grass and up in the trees, while his friends Cori and Leah are old pros. Baby Eric was content to sit and watch. We will definitely do this again next year!

It was really fun to my parents here for Easter. We've really missed our parents since we left Oregon almost 9 months ago, and I'm glad that Gram was there to help with the hunt, and Noah couldn't WAIT to run to Grandpa and show him what he'd found. :)




Putting all his eggs in one basket... Someone should really talk to this kid!



The Party Posse... (For you Simpson's fans, that was for YOU!)


Thanks for the lift, Gram!

Grandpa and Noah


Abbie chilled in the shade


"Hangin'" with Daddy

See ya later!


Easter basket time!!! Instead of plastic eggs, I found these cute little frogs and I put little chocolates in them. The chocolates were wrapped like little footballs, basketballs, etc. Noah's favorites things!







Hippity Hoppity!

Nicole
@>->--

1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

It seems like a good time was had by all. Glad your Easter was so wonderful! :)

Also, it was nice to hear Noah talking so much. He has such a sweet voice. It warms my heart so much to hear him call you "Mommy." I love it!