Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pssssst... It's Kev's Birthday Today!!!


So, he never wants the waiter or waitress to know that it's his birthday when we take him out for that special dinner of his choice. But I figured that there was no harm in telling the world through our blog! :) Love you, Sweetie!!!!

Yes, Kevin is now once again the same age as me. At least for the next 10 months or so. We're going to try to catch a matinee movie of some sort and lunch, just the TWO of us this afternoon (Thanks for babysitting, Bren!). The birthday cake will come a week from tomorrow when Noah will celebrate HIS birthday. Kev heard that I was going to attempt to make an Elmo cake for our little dude and he was jealous and wanted to be in on that action. Can't say that I blame him! OR... Maybe that just would have been too much cake in a week's time. It's like Dad and Britt... Their birthdays are just about a week apart and instead of two cakes, they have pie for one and cake for the other. Brilliant! All bases covered.

But I digress! I want to wish my Kevin the HAPPIEST Birthday ever. If you want, I can put ____?____ candles on the cake for you next week. I'm sure Noah will be preoccupied with how Elmo can be in so many places at once!

Here's a picture of when Noah didn't take a nap one day... until he settled on his daddy's lap at the computer. He was out COLD.... sweetie-pie.



Love,
Nicole
@>->--

6 comments:

chaela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!! (I won)

Jones said...

what a sweet picture! Well, happy birthday Kevin! I love looking at your blog and pictures and seeing how well your family is doing. I'm excited you're preparing to adopt again! A friend of mine has a 2 yr old, adopted, they're working on bringing a new little one into their home. Good luck. what a roller coaster!

...not sure if you knew we have a blog too! oh and thanks for the Christmas card!!!

take care,
Jessica

Smith family said...

Hey, I was there for the original birthday. Now Mom and I feel old. Glad you're so over that projectile vomiting stuff...
Love you all.Happy Birthday!!!

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! I hope you and Ila have a great day! Love you guys!

Jaime Dubois said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! Hope your day is the best. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you...cuz seriously who doesn't want a piece of that Elmo cake? Love you guys!

B said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're getting so old which means mom and dad must be getting REAL old! I was going to call you earlier today but we had to help Clay's friend....hmmm....I wonder if it's too late to call now....