Friday, October 10, 2008

Election Time Humor...

In light of the upcoming election, I thought a little humor was in order. I do still consider myself undecided (for the most part) and I'm excited to see what happens this November since no matter what the outcome, it will be historic.

BUT... I'm sorry. I thought this SNL spoof on the recent Vice Presidential Debate is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It's great to see that the SNL writers are dishing it out to both sides, although they sure are having a good time at Palin's expense. Anyway, if you didn't see it...Enjoy!

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/


Nicole
@>->--

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apologies for commenting on our own blog, but we all know that Nicole runs this show ;)

One of my favorite parts was where "Biden" started ripping on Scranton, referring to it as a "genetic cesspool" and the "worst place on Earth." That's for you, J&C!