Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Apples and Peaches

 


My munchkins LOOOOOOOVE to eat.  And they actually will eat FRUIT... something that I could NEVER get Noah to do.  Oh, he would eat bananas and applesauce.  But never an actual apple slice.  It's okay though.  He's still growing strong and I'm having a lot more luck with his food choices now that he's getting older (phew!).  Liam and Xio can't get enough of whatever I put in front of them and it makes me so happy.  At least until they decide that they've eaten enough of the deliciousness in front of them...

And they throw it to the dog.

Awesome. :)



  

K, well blogger is not letting me upload the amazingly adorable videos that go with this short but SWEET post.  So I'm going to post them to Facebook.  Hey, if we're not friends there, we should really fix that!

Have a fruity day,
Nicole
@>->--





No comments: