Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Quiet Moment




My big BIG B-I-G project lately has been to go back through all the pictures and videos of this last crazy year and organize them, back them up, and try to share some special times through our blog and other outlets. :)  It's been very therapeutic for me to look through these thousands of files and soak in the sweetness of the babes and Noah again and again.  I came across a series of photos that I tried to take with my phone one morning after a feeding.  Noah was at preschool, Kevin was at work, and Mom was out running my errands for me.  I found myself in a quiet moment with the babies...

It was heavenly.  I can still smell them under my chin and feel their breath on my cheeks.







BTW - the photo at the very top is one of my absolute FAVORITES.  I tandem nursed the babies until they were about 3 months old (why I stopped is another post... coming soon).  At one point I looked down and they were HOLDING HANDS!!!!  It was so precious.  I'll never forget it.

Enjoy today.  It is my birthday and I am enjoying the things that matter most. :)

Love,
Someone who just jumped to the next age box on any questionnaire
@>->--


2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

I love that you can appreciate even the smallest of moments, Nicole! I have a lot to learn from you! Love you, and Happy Birthday! :)

Jon Marshall said...

Love the pics. The babies are getting so big. Your a great mom.