Thursday, May 26, 2011

He's still got it!!!!

Did you SEE this?????? Kevin and I will be the first ones to admit that we did not regularly watch American Idol this season... Meh. We caught a few shows. BUT, we did tune in for the last ten minutes of the finale last night... And we couldn't have turned on the TV at a better time. Holy Schnikeys!!!! Steven Tyler still has it, decades later. We had goosebumps and sat straight up on the couch. So amazing... After glancing at the disgusting and sexually explicit performance by Lady Gaga just minutes before, I still think that classic rock rules! After all his quirky comments and crazy humor (usually with -bleeped- moments!), last night he proved why he was there on the judges' panel.

What a payoff at the end... Kevin even said, "That's pretty impressive!" This is for all you Aerosmith fans out there:


3 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE Aerosmith!! I didn't watch American Idol this year but sure loved watching this...thanks for sharing!! Classic Rock is the best!!!!

Jaime Dubois said...

So awesome! :)

Amanda said...

I saw him sing this song...just in passing, I'm not a big idol fan, but it totally got my attention. After all these years he still has it!!!