Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter


We had a fun, relaxed time this Easter weekend. Noah did a great job supervising the coloring of the eggs... and I made deviled eggs for the first time! They turned out really well. I called my mom, though, because I wanted them to taste just like HERS. And they did, so I was happy. :)


The BASKET....


I swear that Noah is getting taller everyday! I've always known that he will be taller than his momma, but I'd like to think that I have a few years left to look DOWN into those beautiful green eyes and tell him how much I love him.

At least I know that Abbie will always be right by my ankles. :)



Hope you all had a HOPPIN' good time.... Oh the Easter candy!

Love,
Someone who has a problem with Cadbury Creme Eggs.... They don't last long in my house.

@>->--


No comments: