Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Frosty



NOTE: This post contains material that some may think inappropriate for a family blog. However, for those of you who have also spewed their dinner across the room as their three year old innocently makes an observation that comes out all wrong, I'm sure you'll forgive me...

AND I am NOT making this up. Kevin spewed his dinner, too. Perhaps a little more than me. Must be a guy thing.


A conversation at dinner last night... Just think "snow."

Me: Guess what, Noah? Daddy gets to come with us this year when we go watch Santa light up the Christmas tree at the mall!

Noah: Really???? Yay! Will the Grinch and Rudolph and Frosty be there again?

Me: I'm sure they will. Will you give them hugs this time? You were afraid to last time.

Noah: Oh, yes! But not Frosty. His BALLS are pretty big...


........ I....... um...... Yeah.

@>->--







1 comment:

Jaime Dubois said...

Okay, I laughed out loud in sort of a not so lady-like way! :) If I had been eating my dinner as you were, there would be remnants of it all over the wall...for sure! Anyway, I love that he is so innocent. Have fun this year at the mall with Santa, the Grinch, Rudolph...and FROSTY!! :D Good luck not laughing your guts out when you see him!