Friday, July 30, 2010

An interesting solution...

Really? REALLY?????

Okay... I couldn't believe what I saw on TV the other day. It's called "The Perfect Fit Button." The commercial shows people literally PUSHING themselves away from the table covered with food and grimacing because, all of a sudden, their PANTS won't close anymore!!!!

So, true to form, our society has a way out for them. Instead of moderation in diet and exercise.... I know!....

Let's move the BUTTON.

(Heavy sigh.....)



Granted, they did offer some practical uses for it, such as kids outgrowing clothes or someone actually losing weight. So why did they headline with expanding waists and "no one will know it's there!"


Sorry if you've ordered one... I guess I just had a moment.


Love,

A Confused Public Health Educator

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I DID order the Perfect Button when I saw it on QVC a few months ago! But I wanted it to make the waist of some jeans smaller, not that I have a small waist by any means. The jeans are just out of proportion and I saw the Perfect Button as a solution to help me avoid having to tug at my jeans all day.