Friday, August 21, 2009

My Two Year Old


"You don't raise heroes... You raise sons. If you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes... Even if it's just in your own eyes."

- Walter Schirra, Sr.



Our good friend and amazing photographer (Stacie) took Noah's 2 year pictures, and I can't begin to tell you how much I LOOOOOOOOOVE them. She captured "2" perfectly... even down to the bubbles and slide! For more of her awesomeness, see her website HERE.

These are some of my favorites, although I love them all.


"Never be surprised when you shake a cherry tree if a boy drops out of it; never be disturbed when you think yourself in complete solitude if you discover a boy peering out at you from a fence corner..."

- David Grayson



"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today."

- Stacia Tauscher


I still have six more months of Noah being two, but sometimes I don't want it to ever end! Good times.

Love,
Nicole
@>->--

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Those pictures are adorable! What a great friend to have. :)

Jaime Dubois said...

I love them all!! He really is an adorable little 2 year old. Enjoy every minute of it! :)

AmyPoll said...

What a talented photographer...love the pictures!!!

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

Cute, cute little boy! Miss you guys!