Friday, May 22, 2009

Abuelita Mia...


"Family faces are like magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us... we see the past, present, and future."

- Gail Lumet Buckley


While we were in Utah last month, we visited with my sweet grandmother who is going to be 96 this year! The whole lot of us had just finished visiting the Living Aquarium in Salt Lake City and had enjoyed a fabulous lunch at a near by fast food restaurant. Then I called Grandma and told her that we were in the area and that we wanted to come see her. She was so excited. I then told her that there were a LOT of us coming. She just laughed and said to quit yappin' and start driving! Okay, so she didn't REALLY say that, but I could tell she was anxious to see us. I love to see her every chance I can get. :)

Dad, Mom and Grandma. My mom is her baby out of 9 children!

Noah with his great Gram and his Great-Gram!

A whole LOT of us...

Thanks to Chae Chae for taking all the pictures!!! I didn't have time to photoshop you in, girl. Knew you'd understand. :)

We love you, Grandma...

Nicole
@>->--

6 comments:

Erin said...

I want to go again! What an awesome trip. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I miss you!!!

Jaime Dubois said...

It's always great to see Grandma! I wish you would all come back so we can go again...I know Grandma would love it too. :) Love and miss you all tons and tons and tons!!

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

We love you guys! Looks like you are enjoying your new surroundings! Miss you!

chaela said...

OF COURSE I understand. You guys look great!! I love you.

Jeff and aimie said...

Hey guys what fun pictures!! Hey we need your phone number!! Email me please!!! jeffaimiez@gmail.com

AmyPoll said...

She looks great for 96!!! I hope all is going good for your cute little family!!!