Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy.......

Today is our little Abbie's 4th Birthday!!! We started out the day by singing to our sweet girl... I think she definitely knows when we're singing TO her because she waggles her little tail and prances around in a little circle right at our feet. And she bats those long eyelashes and seems to say, "Really? For me???" It's so very adorable. So I thought I would blog today in honor of our little puppy who came to us when we needed her the most. :)

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!!!!


Nicole
@>->--

2 comments:

fashgirl said...

I love the pictures of the little girl! Miss you guys! Thanks for the Christmas card.

Janice
XO

Jules said...

Oh my goodness!! Abbie is so cute. I can't believe that she is 4!! I remember when you got her and Cuppy was jealous!! I hope you are doing well. I still miss you both a lot. Love you lots!

Juliet