Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Then How the Reindeer Loved Him!!!


The very SECOND that I saw these cute little reindeer cupcakes on the cover of a magazine, I knew we were going to make them... It was so much fun! And they are super darling. We almost felt terrible eating them. NOT.

Noah's cute friend Derek joined us and they were super awesome Santa's little helpers.



Noah doing his funny face:


Daddy doing Noah's funny face: (Like the Oregon shirt? Go DUCKS!!!!!)


The ingredients...


It's go time.... Noah really needed very little help. I walked him through the first assembly and he had it after that. 'Course, he was ready to EAT them after two or three!



This is my FAVORITE picture of the day.... Little elf. ;)



Finished product:



Sweet rewards!


These were really fun to give away, and I actually put a candle on one for my birthday on Sunday! My favorite - chocolate on chocolate. It was exactly what I wanted.

Enjoy your day!

Nicole
@>->--



2 comments:

Jaime Dubois said...

I saw those cupcakes too, and I thought they would be fun to make...looks like our two great minds think alike! I LOVE the picture of Noah eating his reindeer cupcake...pure bliss! Continue to enjoy your holidays! :)

Terra said...

Guess Jacob and I will be making these now. He just crawled up into the chair with me while I was reading your blog and gasped. It was followed by "I LOVE those reindeer cupcakes, can we make those please??"