Monday, June 22, 2009

Hellooooooooo Big Boy Bed


Noah spent his last night in his baby crib last Sunday! On Monday morning his Big Boy Bed was delivered in all its glory and we spent the day adding blankets, pillows and pillow cases, decorative pieces, guardrails, and an assortment of favorite toys to complete the set-up. Noah approved right away and had a good jumping session! The whole time I sang to him about the silly monkeys jumping on the bed... He could have cared less. :)

So the baby crib is packed away and that was the last of the baby stuff to go. I was sad to see it finally go, but just the week before Noah learned that he could climb out of his crib and that's the ball game. Plus, since it's a round crib, it was getting hard for him to stretch out his legs! Yes, there's no more baby in our little boy. He LOVES his new bed and looks forward to helping Mommy make it in the morning. We'll see just how long THAT lasts!

For some reason, I'm still having trouble loading videos on the blog. So we'll just stick with pictures for now. We'll work on the problem. :) Stay tuned.


Someone else approved of the new bed right away. Kevin and I are wondering if she will prefer to sleep with Noah at some point. They truly are best friends. :)

I need a nap,

Nicole
@>->--

5 comments:

AmyPoll said...

I love the bedding...so colorful!!! He is getting so big...one of these days, we will get to meet that cutie!!!

Jones said...

what a cute bed set!!

yup, when my 2 kids figured out how to climb out of the crib, that was it! NO MORE crib! lol.

besides I like when they move to the big bed, cause then I get to snuggle next to them. That's my favorite time of day. Putting Thatcher to bed and him asking for me to lay with him, while we just giggle and sing!

Brianna said...

Love, love, love the bedding! You will love the guard rails... they are a life saver.

Toby (our shit-zu) loves Marlee's bed and jumps on it at any chance he gets. I think there is a par of those kinda dogs that think everything is theirs.

Jaime Dubois said...

Aunt Jaime definitely approves of the big boy bed! I think you picked out the cutest bedding. Also, I totally approve of the bed rails...I think they are just like Savvy's. When I heard of my friend's little girl falling out of bed and breaking her collar bone, that was it for me. The bed rails were a lifesaver!

Give Big Boy Noah a hug for me!!!

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

I love the new bed...he is a lucky boy and such a cutie pie!!!